Monday, December 31, 2007

Unmoderated Discussion

I'm trying an experiment.

I've started another blog as a sort of clearing-house forum for a handful of Strike-related blogs. As you know, United Hollywood recently started moderating its forums, which seems to have really knocked down the discussions (although you can also chalk up the slowdown to the holidays). Deadline Hollywood (Nikki Finke) has been moderating for sometime and, apparently, to the extreme.

So I've started a blog called StrikeTalk which I hope people will be able to use to quickly, openly, and without moderation; discuss the topics in these and other blogs.

Please continue posting to the original blogs, however, as the point here is not to steal traffic, only to improve communication.

If the site is abused, or turns into an all-out flame war, I will shut it down.

Thanks, and please let me know your thoughts.

No comments: