Saturday, February 2, 2008

Call For Posts

I am humbled and grateful that so many people have found this site and use it for real debate of the issues around the Strike.

I hate to be hogging all the front page space.

If anyone would like to post an article on the front page, please let me know at unite(at)dividedhollywood(dot)com.  [The (at) and (dot) are to prevent autospammers].

This offer is open to anyone, no matter what their stance on the Strike.

Depending on interest, I may give some people access to post directly.  Otherwise, I might post on their behalf.  I won't edit anything without your permission.  If I decide not to post an article, I'll do my best to make my reasons clear.

As always, the comments section remains unmoderated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guild negotiators David Young, Patric M. Verrone and John Bowman are scheduled to brief the union's negotiating committee on the proposed deal Monday.

From the LAT

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping the moderates win the day, and everything gets back to normal soon.

Anonymous said...

WGA neg comm to report in a private meeting at noon PST.